1. OverviewAerVision obtains Personal Data about you from various sources to provide our Services and to manage our Sites. “You” may be a visitor to one of our websites, a user of one or more of our Services (“User” or “AerVision User”).
2. Personal Data We Collect
2.1. Personal Data that we collect about youPersonal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. The Personal Data that you provide directly to us through our Sites and Services will be apparent from the context in which you provide the data. In particular:
* When you register for an AerVision account we collect your full name, email address, and account log-in credentials.
* When you fill-in our online form to contact our sales team, we collect your full name, work email, country, and anything else you tell us about yourself, needs and timeline.
* When you respond to AerVision emails or surveys we collect your email address, name and any other information you choose to include in the body of your email or responses. If you contact us by phone, we will collect the phone number you use to call AerVision. If you contact us by phone as an AerVision User, we may collect additional information in order to verify your identity.
If you are an AerVision User, you will provide your contact details, such as name, postal address, telephone number, and email address. If you are a Customer of AerVision, when you make payments or conduct transactions through an AerVision Site or application or device we provide, we will receive your transaction information. The information that we collect will include payment method information (such as credit or debit card number, or bank account information), purchase amount, date of purchase, and payment method. Different payment methods may require the collection of different categories of information. The payment method information that we collect will depend upon the payment method that you choose to use from the list of available payment methods that are offered to you. When you make a transaction, we may also receive your name, email, billing or shipping address and in some cases your transaction history to authenticate you. You may also choose to submit information to us via other methods, including:
(i) in response to marketing or other communications,
(ii) through social media or online forums,
(iii) through participation in an offer, program or promotion,
(iv) in connection with an actual or potential business relationship with us, or
(v) by giving us your business card or contact details at trade shows or other events.
4. How We Disclose Personal DataAerVision does not sell or rent Personal Data to marketers or unaffiliated third parties. We share your Personal Data with trusted entities, as outlined below.
(a) AerVision. We share Personal Data with other AerVision entities in order to provide our Services and for internal administration purposes.
(b) Service providers. We share Personal Data with a limited number of our service providers. We have service providers that provide services on our behalf, such as identity verification services, website hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure, customer service, email delivery, and auditing services. These service providers may need to access Personal Data to perform their services. We authorize such service providers to use or disclose the Personal Data only as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. We require such service providers to contractually commit to protect the security and confidentiality of Personal Data they process on our behalf. Our service providers are predominantly located in Australia, United States of America, New Zealand, Japan, and the European Union.
(c) Business partners. We share Personal Data with third party business partners when this is necessary to provide our Services to our Users. Examples of third parties to whom we may disclose Personal Data for this purpose are banks and payment method providers (such as credit card networks), and the professional services firms that we partner with.
5. Your Rights and ChoicesYou have choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Data: a. Opting out of receiving electronic communications from us. If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us, you may opt-out via the unsubscribe link included in such emails. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages that are required to provide you with our Services. b. How you can see or change your account Personal Data. If You would like to review, correct, or update Personal Data that You have previously disclosed to us, You may do so by signing in to your AerVision account or by contacting us. c. Your data protection rights. Depending on your location and subject to applicable law, you may have the following rights with regard to the Personal Data we control about you: The right to request confirmation of whether AerVision processes Personal Data relating to you, and if so, to request a copy of that Personal Data; The right to request that AerVision rectifies or updates your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated; The right to request that AerVision erase your Personal Data in certain circumstances provided by law; The right to request that AerVision restrict the use of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as while AerVision considers another request that you have submitted (including a request that AerVision make an update to your Personal Data); and The right to request that we export to another company, where technically feasible, your Personal Data that we hold in order to provide Services to you. Where the processing of your Personal Data is based on your previously given consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You may also have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data on grounds relating to your particular situation. d. Process for exercising data protection rights. In order to exercise your data protection rights, you may contact AerVision as described in the Contact Us section below. We take each request seriously. We will comply with your request to the extent required by applicable law. We will not be able to respond to a request if we no longer hold your Personal Data. If you feel that you have not received a satisfactory response from us, you may consult with the data protection authority in your country. For your protection, we may need to verify your identity before responding to your request, such as verifying that the email address from which you send the request matches your email address that we have on file. If we no longer need to process Personal Data about you in order to provide our Services or our Sites, we will not maintain, acquire or process additional information in order to identify you for the purpose of responding to your request.
6. Security and RetentionWe make reasonable efforts to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk associated with the processing of Personal Data. We maintain organizational, technical and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Data within our organization against unauthorized access, destruction, loss, alteration or misuse. Your Personal Data is only accessible to a limited number of personnel who need access to the information to perform their duties. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please contact us immediately. We retain your Personal Data as long as we are providing the Services to you. We retain Personal Data after we cease providing Services directly or indirectly to you, even if you close your AerVision account or complete a transaction with a AerVision User, to the extent necessary to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, and for the purpose of fraud monitoring, detection and prevention. We also retain Personal Data to comply with our tax, accounting, and financial reporting obligations, where we are required to retain the data by our contractual commitments to our financial partners, and where data retention is mandated by the payment methods that we support. Where we retain data, we do so in accordance with any limitation periods and records retention obligations that are imposed by applicable law.
7. Use by MinorsThe Services are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we request that they not provide Personal Data through the Services.
9. Links To Other WebsitesThe Services may provide the ability to connect to other websites. These websites may operate independently from us and may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. If any linked website is not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for its content, any use of the website or the privacy practices of the operator of the website.